Kids that volunteer gain skills that will help throughout their lives, volunteering as a child creates a sense of purpose, builds social skills, fosters empathy, teaches appreciation, inspires them and affirms they can make a difference in the world.
HOW TO START A LOVE SOCIETY KIDS PROJECT:
1. Choose a Love Society project. Look at the examples below or create your own new idea, be as creative as you wish. *If you decided to collect an item, email us to find out out top needs. firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Once you decided on your project, email us at email@example.com and tell us about it.
3. Start telling the world about your Love Society Project ** Have your parents post on social media (tag us and we will re-post to let our supports know how amazing you are), call your friends and family, make flyers to put on your neighbors doors, etc.
4. Email us when you are finished with your project.
5. Give yourself a BIG pat on the back! Thank you for helping us create a LOVE SOCIETY!
EVERY CHILD THAT PARTICIPATES WILL RECEIVE A VOLUNTEER CERTIFICATE, A LOVE SOCIETY STICKER, AS WELL AS BE ENTERED INTO OUR QUARTERLY GIVEAWAYS!
Mya started a Journal LOVE BOX. She collected 100 Journals for kids fighting cancer.
Avery sold lemons and tomatoes from their garden. She raised enough money to purchase
pencil boxes, markers and backpacks for kids in need.
Molly made bracelets and went door to door asking her neighbors to purchase one to help
Aaron donated his earning from his lemonade stand. He wanted to make sure to help moms at Phoenix Children's Hospital.
ZAIDA created a virtual LOVE BOX (used her moms social media to spread the word) her goal was to collect and raise enough funds for 100 binders. She ended up raising enough money for 100 binders, 70 notebooks, 44 pencil sharpeners, 5 packs of pencils!
This group of kids raised $100 dollars! They shopped Targets BACK-TO-SCHOOL sale and sent us BOXES of school supplies for kids in need.